Information About James - Orpington teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated James:
As a musician I have performed and recorded around the world with a large number of artists, in some incredible venues. Having extensive experience in both Western music and Indian Music/sitar I’m always ready to help you take your music to the next level.
After 20 years professional playing experience and tutoring at the ACM and Brunel University I help students to:
- Feel comfortable all over the fretboard
- Improvise over chord changes
- Understand harmony and theory
- Improve ear training skills
- Prepare for a gigs and recording sessions
- Improve sight reading
- Get the best from recording sessions
- Explore the West End theatre world and pit work
- Apply Indian music concepts to the guitar
… and more!
I enjoy finding out the challenges that you as a student face and working with you to achieve your goals.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Guildhall (2003) - PgDip Jazz (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Leeds (1998) - MMus Jazz/Indian Music (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Leeds College of Music (1996) - BA (Hons) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Trinity (1992) - Grade 8 Classical Guitar (Other) (✘ Not On File)