Information About Jack - Cannock teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Jack:
Hi. My name is Jack , I am a professional guitar teacher based in Cannock, Staffordshire. I assume that you are here to learn to play the guitar or even improve upon your abilities… I am ready to help you, be it electric or acoustic! I teach ALL ages, ALL abilities, I am registered with R.G.T and I am fully DBS checked. I teach students in the surrounding areas of Cannock, Rugeley, Stafford, Lichfield and Burntwood. Please feel free to give me a call or drop me an email and we can get YOU progressing on your musical journey!
I have been playing guitar professionally for over fifteen years. I have toured with various artists all over the world with shows in places such as Japan, Dubai, Europe and the United Kingdom. I have toured with The Cult, Glenn Hughes, Thunder and Phil Campbell of Motorhead. I am an official endorser of Gretsch Guitars. I have recieved accolades and features from the UK's leading guitarist magazines - Total Guitar & Guitar Techniques. Total Guitar published a six page double spread with myself and Billy Duffy of The Cult. I was ranked #3 'Best New Guitar Player In The World Right Now' in Total Guitar and Music Radar's worldwide poll and I was featured as a 'One To Watch' in Total Guitar.
I have a wealthy background of professional music education. I studied a degree in Guitar Performance at one of the United Kingdom's leading music universities (Academy Of Music & Sound) before completing an additional degree in Music Business (at Birmingham City University) and graduated my professional music education with First Class Honours.
I started my teaching profession working at local music institutions leading masterclasses, but as demand built for private tuition that became my primary focus teaching a large base of weekly, fortnightly and monthly students. I am the official Guitar Instructor at two of Staffordshire's leading further education colleges in Newcastle Under Lyme and Stafford. I am officially registered with RGT (Registry of Guitar Tutors at London College of Music) and have a full DBS check.
- ALL AGES AND ALL ABILITIES WELCOME
- ALL lessons are planned and tailored TO YOU
- All students are taught on a one to one basis in a fun, friendly and relaxed environment
- Electric & Acoustic Guitar Lessons
- 30 & 60 minute lessons
I teach a variety of musical genres to students of all ages (ranging from 7 to 67 years of age). I have found that my approach to guitar tuition is slightly different than the traditional formats offered. The key to a students progress is to understand the guitar playing that captivated them to want to learn in the first place and their goals for the instrument. By identifying these crucial elements, lessons can be structured and enhanced to increase the engagement of the individual on the instrument.
My lessons are scaled to fit the learning patterns of each student - we all learn differently! The lessons are focused on the fundamental elements of guitar playing and we use these key areas to assist in the development of the student to bring out their musical voice. I have a range of techniques and exercises that I have created over the years that assists in overcoming the common obstacles faced by individuals when attempting to learn the instrument and these are implemented in each lesson.
Most of all, whether it's learning your favourite songs or developing your technique it is essential for you to have fun in the lessons and feel happy and productive!
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE AS A STUDENT?
- One To One Lessons Planned & Tailored TO YOU (30 mins or 60 mins)
- Homework Sheets (including Tablature, Chord Charts & Backing Tracks)
- Daily Support (via iMessage / What's App)
- Mini Video Lessons MADE FOR YOU to accommodate your lesson plan (videos are created minutes after the lesson has finished for your practice)
- A 24 hour automated lesson reminder (sent via text)
- Homework & Practice materials are sent to a device of your choice
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Birmingham City University (2017) - First-Class Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Degree in Music Business (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Stafford Technical College (2012) - Distinction *** Music Performance BTEC Professional Diploma (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Staffordshire University Academy (2010) - Distinction ** Music Technology BTEC Professional Diploma (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Staffordshire University Academy (2010) - A* Music (GCSE) (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|