Information About Fiore - Tower Hamlets teacher
Hi I'm a singer, songwriter and singing teacher, l have been teaching singing techniques (and not musical theory) in Italy since 1999. My lessons consist of exercises for breath-control, voice-control and of songs which the student will perform instrumentally supported by piano (or backing depends on the song). I am based in east London.
you can listen to my work here:
**Web Address Removed**
For any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me
1999-2004 modern jazz blues singing teacher and Gospel choir director at GB Studio in Cinisello Balsamo (Milan)
2003-2004 modern jazz blues singing teacher at CDCM Music School in Milan
2005 – 182 music school Old street
2005-2011 private teaching
- The Diaphragm breathing technique, the control and the placement.
- How to find your own sound
- The intonation
- The Posture
- The Vowels
- How to use your own resonance. (the mask, the soft palate, the chest)
- The Right use of vocalism (Natural voice or chest voice, head voice, falsetto.)
- The optimization of one's range and vocal control
The art of singing, the Style, the use of microphone:
- Analysis and performance of Afro-american jazz & blues traditionals, selected by the teacher
- Analysis and performance of songs selected by the student.
- The meaning of lyrics and how to convey feelings through the song (dynamics and accents)
- When to take breaths.
- How to find your key.
- The use of microphone
- How to perform on stage.
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Civici Corsi di Jazz di Milano (1999) - Jazz Studies (School) (✘ Not On File)