Information About Dave - Edmonton teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Dave:
My names Dave and I currently work as a professional musician in London. I graduated from Leeds College of Music with a BA (Hons) 1st Class in Popular Music Studies. I am fully DBS/CRB checked and a member of the Musicians Union
I have over ten years of professional experience which includes performing at prestigious festivals such as Glastonbury, Isle of Wight festival and Bestival as well as major venues throughout the UK. I currently play for original artists as a session musician, in theatre pit orchestras as well as in cover bands performing in London and across the country.
I have been teaching bass for over five years with a varied selection of students of all ages and abilities. I teach from both the RockSchool and Trinity Rock and Pop Syllabus.
My teaching approach is based on allowing students to learn at their own pace to achieve their personal goals whilst providing material that will be both challenging and rewarding.
- All ages welcome
- Beginner to advanced skill levels covered.
- Flexible lesson scheduling.
- Unique lessons based upon each students abilities and goals.
- Grades 1 - 8 on either the Trinity or Rock School Syllabus.
- Comprehensive syllabus of styles and genres covered
- Music theory taught in the context of playing and performing music.
- The role of the bass player in a band.
- Bass line construction and development within multiple genres.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Leeds College of Music (2013) - BA (Hons) Popular Music (First Class) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Tauntons College (2010) - A Levels: Music (A), Music Technology (A), Computing (C) (College) (✘ Not On File)