Information About Carlos - Berwick-upon-Tweed teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Carlos:
Experienced and creative piano teacher. Every day as a tutor I learn from my students how to teach them best and to maximise their own potential.
I am passionate about teaching and learning. I also value traditional methods and welcome new strategies for learning in our current days.
- 15 years as a piano teacher working in conservatoires, academies and colleges in London and in South America.
- 5 years of teaching experience in the FE sector as a Music Technology Lecturer
- 12 year on going career as a self-employed music teacher (Piano, Music Theory, GCSE Music)
Piano lessons aim to build up confidence at the piano.
With 25 year of teaching experience, I use creative methods based on your personal abilities and potential. You will learn something new every session no matter what.
Of course, practice is required depending on your own long-terms goals.
Some of the most popular areas I cover in my lessons are:
- Classical technique
- Exam requirements (for ABRSM, Trinity College, GCSE Music)
- Performance skills
- Modern styles and techniques
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Newham College (London, UK) (2012) - PTTLS Level 3 (College) (✘ Not On File)
- UNERATE (Caracas, Venezuela) (2008) - Master Degree in Composition (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- UNERATE (Caracas, Venezuela) (2006) - Licentiated in Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
I am so happy you're both happy :)