Information About Beverley - Edmonton teacher
This is how 3 referees rated Beverley:
Having undergone formal training from a very early age Beverley has worked as a professional vocalist since leaving an office job in 1993. Performing popular songs is her vocation. She has a strong preference for the Great American Songbook or most all music where the emphasis is on melody combined with a meaningful story to tell.
Beverley has been to many parts of the world performing in all variety of ensembles, and venues. These, range from fronting big swinging bands in large theatres to small groups in intimate night clubs.
City Music Services
1 note 2 notes music academy
1. Practice and preparation: developing and tuning the instrument
2. Technical correctness: singing the right notes, in the right way, in the right order
3. Focussing on performance: delivering the story to be told – touching emotions
4. Honest and constructive feedback to students
5. The essential need to have a good time – smiles and laughter obligatory
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Mitch Hiller / Vocal Coach (2000) - Vocal Lessons/songwriting (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Mountview Theatre School (1995) - Musical Theatre (College) (✘ Not On File)