Information About Ansels - Manchester teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Ansels:
Ansels offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
ONLINE LESSONS AVAILABLE!
The classical music education has granted me a solid technical foundation and thorough understanding of musicianship and music theory, but I've continued to develop myself as a musician in various genres, including rock, blues, flamenco and jazz.
I strongly believe that learning music is one of the best choices that one can make and it should be accessible to anyone at any time in her/his life. To assist someone on this journey is a task that I find truly rewarding.
Therefore, I congratulate you with this decision and I look forward to meeting you!
I've taught people from various age groups and backgrounds in Manchester since 2014.
Music learning can be challenging, but it’s also a lot of fun. The study process is organised around music that you enjoy listening to, using an easy-to-learn method. It is important that in every lesson you make progress and have a perspective for the next steps.
What you can learn/improve in the classes:
- Play your favourite tunes
- Rhythm and lead guitar techniques
- Finger-style and plectrum picking techniques
- Chords and scales
- Music reading from TABs or notation
- Music theory up to a level you are willing to learn
- Principles of playing in an ensemble/band
I give a free consultation lesson, and thereafter I charge £25 per hour (bulk offers available).
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Russian, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Latvian Academy of Culture (2007) - Writing for TV, Theatre and Film (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Latgale Subburb Music and Art School in Riga (2004) - Classical Guitar Performance (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Jurmala Music School (2001) - Cello Performance (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|