Information About Alicia - Marlborough teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Alicia:
Alicia offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Alicia is passionate about teaching and helping students to realise their ambitions. She is an enthusiastic teacher who will develop your confidence, help you to control your voice and access your performance potential. Educated to degree level, having received her Bachelor of Arts in 'Contemporary Music Performance', Alicia has continued to study vocals and singing teaching as well as establishing a performance career.
One-to-one lessons offer a great opportunity for personal development. Alicia believes that this form of training, set in a calm and fun environment, is the most successful method for students to improve. In this setting you receive undivided attention with lessons individually designed to improve your vocal abilities.
Lessons are held in Swindon, Avebury, Devizes and Chippenham.
**Web Address Removed**
One-to-one tutor for final year degree students at Academy of Music & Sound, Swindon
Music Specialist Class Teacher at The Music Treehouse
Singing Teacher for Swindon Music Co-operative
Approved Teacher at Swindon Music Service
Alicia BA(hons) Private Singing Tuition
Musical Director, Singing teacher and Drama and Dance teaching assistant for Bright Lights Drama, Devizes.
Singing Teacher for BTEC and Foundation Degree courses at the Academy of Music & Sound, Swindon
Singing Teacher at Swindon Piano & Drama Studio **Web Address Removed**
Youth Dance Academy (YDA) Administrator (affiliated with Swindon Dance)
Dance Co-ordinator (Administrator and Teaching Assistant for the Education Team) at Swindon Dance
Your Singing Lessons
- Alicia plans and tailors the lessons for your voice and agreed set goals
- She will identify your strengths and weaknesses through discussion and diagnostic analysis
- Use specific exercises, scales and repertoire to help target and overcome obstacles
First Lesson - Half Price!
Your first 30 minute lesson is half price, and it is used as a chance to meet you, assess your ability and discuss your goals. Afterwards, if you wish to continue with lessons, Alicia can book you into a time slot that is convenient for you.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- ARBSM (2016) - Grade 8 singing with Distinction (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- The Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM) (2010) - 2:1 Contemporary Music Performance (Vocals) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Marlborough (2007) - Music, Art and Biology A Level (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Marlborough (2005) - GCSE's: Music (A), Art (A), English, Mathematics, Double Science, Religious Education (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|