Information About Yingzi - Raumati tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Yingzi:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
• China secondary teaching credential in Chinese
• China national mandarin proficiency test Level II grade A certification
• China intermediate calligraphy certificate
• nearly ten years of media editing experience, particularly good at help you to reading and writing
• NZQA level 7 Bachelor of Arts, Chinese language and literature
• NZQA level 9 Master of Arts, linguistics and applied linguistics
• Many article works and script works
• Attention to detail
• Being on time
2005, be the Chinese teacher & Head teacher, in NO.20 Middle School of Fuling,Chongqing. Teach Chinese course, and manage the class 5 grade 2.
2010, be the Chinese Writing Lecturer, in Chongqing Normal University. Teach Writing Course in school of literature and journalism of Chongqing Normal University.
2020, Chinese Tutor, Dayu Chinese International Education Group Limited.
Each individual, class, age group, and subject add to my expertise. I apply what I’ve learned from them to help myself and my students.
Be flexible and be patient, I am a good listener and collaborator. Not only teach the students knowledge, but each the students how to learn. I have the ability to see the unique strengths in each student, and I use all learning modalities to coach students in developing their strengths while working on their challenges. My approach is holistic in nature, and I am sensitive the whole person and background and take account of it.
I believe in all students excel in some areas. Development is an individual process. It is marked by specific ages and stages, yet individuals vary in their own, unique age/stage development.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Unitec, NZ (2017) - Certificate in Retail (Other) (✔ On File)
- Chongqing Normal University, China (2012) - Master of Arts. Specialisation:Linguistics and applied linguistics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Yangtze Normal University, China (2006) - Bachelor of Arts. Specialisation: Chinese language and literature (Bachelors) (✔ On File)