Information About Sureepan - Wellington tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Sureepan:
English (Foreign Language)
I am a Ph.D. student from Victoria University of Wellington. I have six years of English tutoring experience to different levels of learners. My expertises are on English structure and grammar, speaking and conversational dialogues for particular situation.
- Tutored English grammar structure to primary, secondary, and tertiary students.
- Organised English conversational and speaking classes to adults, including providing English tips and techniques for English Proficiency Test.
- Conducted a beginner speaking course for nurses and intermediate writing course for senior nurses.
- Taught secondary students (Year 11) a Hotel and Tourism Studies subject by using content-based instruction with an English as a medium. I demonstrated knowledge towards subject contents and applied other teaching approaches and techniques. I also designed lesson plans and teaching materials for each topic/lesson.
- Provided English classes for hotel staff and other employees in my previous workplace.
Different approached applied to different leaners; I always find a perfect tool which matchs with a learner's interest.
- Using pictures, games, and other drawings
- Role play and mocked situation
- Learner-centred approach
- Positive reinforcement and feedback
- Recap and review the previous session and link to today's session
- Teachs what learners would like to learn and know; not only focus on what I want to teach!!!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand (2018) - Doctor of Philosophy (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- Chulalongkorn University (International Program), Thailand (2013) - Master of Education (TEFL) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Mahidol University International College, Thailand (2009) - Bachelor of Arts (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Rotorua Lakes High School, New Zealand (2005) - Year 13 ESOL IELTS (Other) (✔ On File)