Information About Emily - Pukekohe tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Emily:
Emily offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
|NCEA Level 1||$35.00|
|NCEA Level 1||$45.00|
|NCEA Levels 2-3||$50.00|
• Bachelor of Science degree major in Chemistry graduate
• With a postgraduate qualification in Chemistry Education
• Awarded a Graduate Diploma (Level 7) and Certificate (Level 6) in Tertiary Teaching
• With practical tertiary teaching experience aligned to my area of discipline
• Well-experienced and student-centred tertiary lecturer overseas in the field of Chemistry, another science-related discipline,
• A licensed chemist with industry laboratory experience
• A New Zealand citizen.
An experienced and highly dedicated tertiary educator and a science laboratory instructor overseas with over ten years of teaching experience in a face-to-face classroom with theoretical understanding and practical laboratory knowledge and skills in chemistry and other Chemistry-related courses that are highly essential for students and learners
Had handled other science and mathematics subjects such as General Chemistry I and II, Organic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry with Biochemistry, and other areas in Chemistry, Applied Science, Physics, College Algebra and College Trigonometry.
Successfully delivered the teaching, instructional, learning support and quality service the university, college and young students need through proper training and orientation mainly to become a science-literate citizens.
• Lesson Planning; Pedagogical Strategy & Learning Approach that meet the objective and learning outcomes; Digital
Technology Integration; Instructional Materials Selection and Preparation.
• Experiential learning approach.
• Introduced current learning relevant to course topic.
• Improvised teaching styles, and created a stimulating and enriching learning environment through active learning, problem-
based, experiential, and experimental approach.
• Integrated computer technology to catch learners’ attention and interest during class period.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand (2016) - Graduate Diploma and Certificate in Tertiary Teaching (Other) (✔ On File)
- Professional Regulation Commission, Manila, Philippines (2005) - Secondary Level of the Teachers Licensure Examination for Professional license (Professional) (✔ On File)
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines (2004) - in Chemistry Education (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Philippine Women's University, Manila, Philippines (1987) - degree in Science major in Chemistry (Bachelors) (✔ On File)