Information about Sinfronio Torres - Bentley tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Sinfronio Torres:
I'm an overseas graduate in Electrical Engineering. I have just joined my family in Perth, WA as a permanent resident. After familiarising the suburbs of Western Australia for nearly 2 years, I am now considering full-time or part-time employment, utilising my skills and experience.
I was a Technical Instructor/Lecturer in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Diploma level, externally-moderated UK programme) in a central technical college overseas, for 28 years.
Within the same period of time (28 years), I was a Maths Tutor (evening session) for secondary students preparing for the University of Cambridge (UK) General Certificate of Education, 'O' and 'A' level examinations. The syllabuses used were equivalent to the Western Australian Year 11 and Year 12.
(1) The Tutor MUST understand the personality of the student, and identify his/her weaknesses. An appropriate strategy of teaching will then be applied in each case.
(2) A cordial atmosphere, and an open, smooth, unreserved, two-way communication MUST be maintained with the student, which would result to motivation and positive attitude towards work.
(3) The Tutor should apply learning and teaching strategies, for the student to develop his/her confidence and positive thinking.
(4) The Tutor MUST be patient in giving more time to a student who struggles in understanding more complicated mathematical concepts.
(5) The Tutor MUST monitor student's progress , not only during tuition, but also in his/her past and current classroom work. Gaps must be filled and weak areas must be reinforced.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Silliman University (Philippines) (1976) - Electrical Engineer (Licensed) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
Sinfronio Torres's Feedback
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|