Information about Nicholas - Caloundra tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Nicholas:
Nicholas offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Professional teacher and enthusiastic student of economics, geography and the social sciences. High school teacher who has long recognised the paramount importance of individual students and individual student needs. Passionate designer of a website and associated learning activities that foster a love of learning. Gregarious individual who gets along well with most people.
QLD Teacher Registration 791963
12 years of high school teaching in N.S.W. Taught economics to H.S.C. students for almost 10 years. Taught social sciences generally including junior geography.
1. Establish with the student the need to 'enjoy' learning the subject
2. Establish with the student the nature of the subject - what it is, what it is about, what is learnt within the subject discipline
3. Methodical approach to learning the subject… Start at the beginning… 4. Methodical approach to tutorials… Anticipation of the subject matter and preparation for the same.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of the Sunshine Coast (2015) - Bachelor of Arts (Economics) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- University of New England (1980) - Bachelor of Arts (Development) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)