Information about Natalie - Maitland tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Natalie:
My name is Natalie and I am the founder of **Removed By Admin**and an online Professional English and Career Coach.
I help new Aussies, just like you submit better job applications and navigate the world of work down under. :)
Do you want to feel more confident at work in Australia ? Are you tired of your job applications being rejected?
I teach you:
- English for job search
- How to write a powerful resume Including how to SELL yourself.
-How to feel more confident in the job interview
- Public speaking skills
-English for your industry
**Removed By Admin**
I have worked as an English Language Teacher for over 10 years and taught hundreds (thousands?
I teach and coach one-on-one and group classes.
I always arrange a phone call before our initial Zoom meeting as an introduction and to understand exactly what your challenges are and how I can help you. It is also a good way for you to speak to me so that you can ask me any questions or requests and also get a feel of what type of person I am. :)
After this, we will arrange our Zoom meeting at an agreed time.
You will receive tailor-made resources 48 hours in advance (unless it is a last-minute lesson) so that you have an opportunity to read them.
- As a teacher I am very personable and approachable and I do my best to ensure that you feel safe, happy, and satisfied with the learning process.
The Power Hour (1-hour turbo-charged private lesson with tailored resources) - perfect for those who just want to ask a question or get some structured help to a challenge that they face
Price = $150 for a 30 min intro call, Zoom hour and tailored resources and cheat sheets, follow up questions by email.
1. Help me find my skills in English - You need a list of soft skills, hard skills and transferable skills for job applications and interviews. It can be hard to sell yourself in English. Let us ask you questions to help uncover your skills and show you how to use them when applying for a job.
2. I Would Like to Write Better Emails at Work - Leave the Power Hour with a handy list of business email terms, when we use them for formal and casual emails and ask any specific questions that you have.
3. I Need to Speak More Confidently in Presentations at Work - We can give you the tools, techniques and resources to be better at public speaking.
4. Mock Interview and Feedback - Conduct a full mock interview with a professional and receive detailed feedback on how to improve for the big day.
5. Cover Letter & Selection Criteria - Live Review and Edit - Leave The Power Hour with a cover letter to apply for a job and with skills, knowledge and resources to do it again by yourself.
6. Live Resume Review - Join us for the hour to go over your resume and ensure that it is tailored to the job includes keywords from the selection criteria and that you really SELL yourself.
- I also have spots available each month for private coaching for business English language (specific to the industry that you work in) and confidence and job coaching. Contact me for a chat.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- All Australian Training (2017) - Cert IV Training and Assessment (Professional) (✔ On File)
- i-i (2012) - TESOL (Professional) (✔ On File)
- University of Strathclyde (2011) - MA Journalism (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Stirling (2009) - Marketing (Bachelors) (✔ On File)