Information about Laura - Paddington tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Laura:
Laura offers a discount of 75% on their first / introductory lesson!
*** BONJOUR TOUT LE MONDE :) ***
My name is Laura, I am a 31 years old French native speaker and I have been teaching French for more than six years.
I have lived in Brazil for five years, in Australia for 1 year and I know live in Bali (I teach on Skype)
I have two master's degrees and I have worked in different areas (French tutoring, marketing, academic research).
I speak also English, Portuguese and Spanish (then I know what it is to learn a foreign language !!)
I have been teaching French for six years and Iove it ! Seeing the progess of my students is so fulfilling to me !
I have experience in any kind of lessons and can adapt to any objective (learning of the basics, friendly conversation, academic knowledge, exams preparation, support of another French course, etc.). In particular I have a strong experience with VCE.
I always take care to adapt my approach to my students personality and goals.
I send by email all the material and it is included in the price.
- For beginners : I use a semi-global method that enable students to create good reflexs, while understanding the gramaticales structures. Each lesson consists of a dialogue, the audio, the translation (for my students to be able to study after class), grammatical explanations and exercises.
As soon as possible for the student, I introduce real suports, like newspaper articles, books, videos and audios.
I ask my students equally to speak and to write in French, especially at the beginning of learning, to acquire a solid foundation.
- For intermediate and advanced students : I adapt my lessons according to the student, which may include advanced grammar lessons, complex papers, exam preparation such as the DELF, or simply conversation lessons where we talk like two old friends!
- For students who already study French at school or in a course : I use mainly the method the student already use and complete it with additional supports if necessary.
I will be glad to answer you if you have any questions.
*** A BIENTÔT ***
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF RIO DE JANEIRO (2015) - Public Policies and development (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL (2010) - Entreupreunership (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- EDEHC BUSINESS SCHOOL (2008) - Business (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|