Information about Gurleen Kaur - Tarneit tutor
This is how 5 referees rated Gurleen Kaur:
With 9 years of tutoring experience my approach is to understand my student's need first and then approach them in a way that they can understand. A teacher has a wonderful influence on a child’s learning so my aim is to make my students fall in love with the subject.
1. Sahni & Sahni Tuitions Ltd.12 Warner Close, Harlington, Hillingdon, UK, as a Company Director – May 2014 – MAY 2017
2. Fleet Tutors, Chiswick high Rd… London , UK, as a Mathematics, Science and English Tutor – JAN 2013 – MAY 2017
3. Top Tutors, Redbourne Avenue , London, UK, as a Mathematics and Science Tutor –SEP 2010 – MAY 2017
4. Mathstutors4me , London, UK, as a Mathematics and Science Tutor- SEP 2013 - MAY 2017
http://**E-mail Address Removed**/profiles/Maths-Chemistry-Combined-Science-Physics-Tutor-Hayes-Middlesex-0866.php
A teacher’s passion for the subject inspires the students to learn. This is why I believe love for a subject is won or lost at Primary School. A maths or science teacher has extra influence in this regard. People often have the opinion that maths and science are for intelligent people, and they cannot do it, as they are not smart enough. I do not think that this is true. With enough motivation and support, I believe anyone can succeed at maths or science. They may not be the next Einstein but they can still succeed. I want to be the teacher that helps those children to achieve success. As a teacher I hope to inspire and motivate the next generation to be as good as they can (and better than they thought they could be).
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- King's College London (2011) - MSc in Mobile & Communication (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Chitkara University, India (2010) - BTech - Electrical Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- B.D.P school, India (2006) - Major in Maths and Science (College) (✘ Not On File)