Information about Arina - North Sydney tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Arina:
Study Skills / Essay Writing
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my page. It's a great pleasure to share a little bit about myself.
I've been a student for a long time and I truly understand what it is like to crave for academic success.
My academic career was not a smooth one. I tried studying architecture and totally failed in it. I tried studying management, but was not very interested in the subject at that time. Then finally I realised that I wanted to study without any doubts and it was Fine Arts. This realisation gave me so much drive, motivation and energy to achieve what I wanted. My primary goal was to excel in subjects such as contemporary art practice and art history. I was so passionate during my degree, I worked non-stop. I was always at the studio perfecting my artworks and writing numerous essays.
My efforts did not go to waste. I found many wonderful people to collaborate with. I discovered completely unexpected areas of research that showed my ideas to the world around me. I was alert, alive and had a sense of great purpose in life. I was studying hard and was never afraid to ask questions. I always looked for a supportive environment where people could help me implement my ideas. These three endeavours were key habits that I developed at the university.
- Teaching Russian as a second language: 2011 - current
- Teaching Fine Arts: 2010 - current
- Russian/English translating and interpreting: 2007 - current
- Teaching English as a second language: 2005 - current
- Preparing for IELTS and TOEFL: 2003 - current
- Teaching essay writing and referencing: 2017 - current
- Using visual and audio material to accelerate learning and to create an experience of cultural and linguistic immersion.
- Catering for a diverse range of learning needs in an interactive way that promotes students’ engagement.
- Analysing individual needs of students and meticulously tailor lesson plans to address these needs.
- Assisting students in their careers.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Australian Catholic University (2016) - Graduate Diploma in Education (Other) (✔ On File)
- University of New South Wales (2015) - Bachelor of Fine Arts (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- TAFE (2013) - Diploma of Fine Arts (Other) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||4|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Helping to plan an essay
Bringing information together
Giving advice/making suggestions on drafts
She is a very engaged smart person who puts in the extra effort.
I'm grateful for meeting her.