Information About UNA - Drogheda tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated UNA:
|Adult / Casual||€45.00|
My name is Una-Marie . I am a qualified, experienced Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Coach, Independent Researcher, Data Analyst, Writer/Editor, and Trainer - 8+ years` experience, BA, MSc, PhD Training. Track record of merit and distinction results. My aim is to help students learn. Over the past eight years, I have also provided statistical and editing services for many doctoral students. Excellent references, client testimonials, and work portfolio, available on request.
* BA (Honours) Psychology, DBS
* MSc Psychological Research Methods, University of Surrey
* PhD Health Research, Middlesex University
Psychology degrees, as you know don't teach many SKILLS (besides research and statistics), so in addition, I have completed professional certificates and diplomas in Advanced Techniques Using SPSS Statistics, General Counselling Skills, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Clinical & Pastoral Counselling, Level A Ability & Level B Personality Testing, Personal Performance Coaching, and Executive Coaching. I am also ISO 9000 Certified in Quality Control. This means, I am very professional and work hard to ensure my services are first-class, and that clients are satisfied, so that they recommend me and repeat bookings! I am knowledgeable in many areas and excellent at explaining and training.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
All of my services are 100% confidential. My aim is to help you learn.
* Psychology Tuition - Undergraduates and Postgraduates
* SPSS Statistics Training - Intro to Advanced Techniques
* Research Methods Training - Qualitative and Quantitative
* Dissertation Coaching - Proposal Writing, Research Design, Thesis Reviews
* Statistical Analysis of Data using SPSS and Excel (details below)
* Qualitative Analysis of Data using NVivo and CAQDAS (details below)
* Assignment Reviews, Lab Report Writing Guidance, Thesis Reviews
* Editing and Proofreading
* PhD Supervision of Doctoral Students in Psychology, Counselling, Nursing & Allied Health - contact me for details if you are a PhD student
* Guidance writing college course applications and personal statements
* Career Coaching for Students - Advice, CV, Cover Letter, Interview Prep
* Student Mental Health Counselling if you have general psychological distress.
MY SPSS STATISTICS TRAINING COURSES & ANALYSIS SERVICE
Boost your skills or revise for exams with my excellent SPSS training courses, OR send me data to analyse for you, if you are a doctoral student:
Introduction to SPSS, downloading and installing SPSS, entering data in SPSS, data processing, data cleansing/screening, missing values analysis, data transformation in SPSS (compute, recode, dummy variables, median splits, etc.), normality testing, choosing the appropriate test, checking test assumptions, descriptive statistics using SPSS, independent sample t-test (comparing two independent group means), paired samples t-test, One-way ANOVA (comparing differences between more than two groups), ANCOVA (one-way analysis of covariance), MANOVA, linear regression (cause and effect of one IV on one DV), multiple regression (causal effect of many IVs on one DV), Hierarchical regression analysis, exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis, Chi-square test, reliability analysis, graphical presentation and data visualization in SPSS, logistic regression, moderation and mediation testing, general linear modelling (GLM), GLIM, one-way repeated measures ANOVA, correlations, crosstabs, Syntax in SPSS, statistical assignments, interpreting and reporting statistical results.
MY QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS COURSES & ANALYSIS SERVICE
I also love qual, and can quickly code transcripts and identify salient themes:
NVivo. CAQDAS (computer-assisted qualitative data analysis), Thematic Analysis, Content Analysis, IPA/Phenomenology, Grounded Theory, Narrative Analysis. What is a code? Generating codes. Semantic and latent codes. Managing the Coding Process. Generating Themes. Reviewing Themes. Defining and Naming your Themes. Creating coding frames. Thematic tables and maps. Identify interesting quotes. Reporting qualitative results at an analytic level, not just descriptive level.
Contact me to discuss what help/guidance/support you need. 100% confidential.
I will confirm quickly if I can help you, and arrange your first session quickly.
Approach to Grinds:
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- SPSS Training, Kilmainham, Dublin 8 (2005) - Advanced Techniques using SPSS (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- ESRC Residential Summer School (2004) - Evidence Based Research (Qualitative and Quantitative) (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Surrey (2003) - Clinical, Counselling & Applied Psychology (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Dublin Business School (2002) - Psychology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||1|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|