Information About Louise - Dublin tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Louise:
A responsible 18-year old student who has just completed the Leaving Certificate. Currently studying Engineering with management in Trinity College Dublin. I stayed with a host family in Spain during Transition Year and again in 5th year. I attained H1(98%) in Leaving Cert (Higher Level)Spanish and an A in Junior Cert (Higher Level) Spanish. Available for grinds weekdays, weekends and during holidays.
I gave my younger sister grinds in Spanish last year for the Junior Cycle (in which she attained an A)
Approach to Grinds:
I can cater to the students needs, be it working through schoolwork and homework or solely preparing for the final exam. I can provide notes on specific exam questions, lists of key vocabulary and mock exams.
However, if you are unsure of where to start I would structure my classes somewhat like this.
1. Nail the basics ( important verbs, common phrases and key vocabulary )
2. Go though the paper methodically, breaking down each type of question.
3. Build your store of vocabulary
4. Practice under time pressure. - Nothing prepares you more than this step.
I followed this plan for my leaving and junior cert and subsequently attained the highest grade in both.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Alexandra College (2018) - Leaving Certificate (College) (✘ Not On File)