Information About Angelo - Dublin tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Angelo:
Angelo offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
|Adult / Casual||€30.00|
I am a qualified psychologist with years of experience working with young people, adults, couples and families as part of my clinical practice. I hold a first class honours MA and I am currently completing a PhD (learning is really a lifelong process!). I love tutoring and my extensive experience in many contexts means I am able to tutor based on theory but also practice.
I have been a tutor for years now, working with learners as young as 14 to 60+, diverse cultural backgrounds and diverse learning backgrounds and characteristics. Additionally, I worked with many people with dyslexia and other different ways of processing information and learning. I usually tutor students in the subject of psychology, sociology, social care and philosophy.
Approach to Grinds:
What can you expect from me?
- We will be creating a good understanding of your current position (i.e… learning approach and what is challenging for you)
- We will work together to develop a realistic plan for improvement
- My feedback highlights what is working as well as what needs improvement
- I provide materials and challenge you if needed.
- I can adapt my approach to your unique strengths and also invite you to bring your own life examples when suitable, relating those examples to the subject. Tutoring is not just an opportunity to learn content, but also one of the best ways to make it meaningful to you.
- I will ask for feedback in order to be able to help you better. This helps me and you getting the best from the process.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Order of Portuguese Psychologists (2016) - Psychologist (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Faculty of Psychology - University of Lisbon (2015) - Msc Clinical Psychology and Health (Masters) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||4|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|