Information About Zhiyong - Edmonton tutor
I'm from a city called Harbin. In my home, our dialect is standard Mandarin. I'm a highly educated person, have a master degree in management. Consequently, I have very good sense of learning and studying, which enables me to understand tutee.
Honestly I don't have any experience of being a professional teacher. However, I had been tutoring some of my friends who were from the other countries.
Integrating teaching, encourage tutee to learn listening, speaking, reading and writing simultaneously.
Aim to enable tutee understanding what Chinese people speak and write, and speak fluently as Chinese people.
1. Tackle the problem of four tones, as the first step
2. Start vocabulary from the most common-use characters and words.
3. Encourage tutee read Chinese news papers and other formal language materials.
4. Continuous practice of listening and speaking, in order to keep a good sense of the language learning progress.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Lancaster University (2011) - MSc in Management (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Donghua University (2009) - Fashion & Art Design (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)