Information About Zeinab - Dartford tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Zeinab:
Zeinab offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am a fourth-year medical student at King’s College London. I studied at St Olave’s Grammar School and Newstead Wood School.
I specialise in supporting UCAS and medical/dental school applications. I offer a support service for applicants focusing on personal statement reviews, interview preparation, UKCAT and BMAT prep. (in person or via Skype)
Achieved A*A*A at A2 Level, AAA at AS Level
12A*s and one A at GCSE
I have over 5 years of extensive tuition experience and tailor sessions to each student’s needs and abilities. My experience includes:
-Provide ongoing UCAS and medical school personal statement, interview and entrance test support as an external consultant to one of the best schools in the country
-Authored a “Guide to Applying to Medical School” - currently used by schools across the country
-Guiding students through the 11-plus to secure places at top grammar schools throughout Kent
-Placing 11plus students in the "Top 180" in Bexley
I work closely with students (and parents where appropriate) to understand your needs and goals, while taking great care to tailor my lesson plans and approach to each individual student to suit their abilities.
I don’t teach students to just to pass exams! My approach is to:
-Ensure students UNDERSTAND the questions, the work and the methods used to reason the correct answers
-Prepare students for the different ways exams can pose questions to ensure you can accurately apply your knowledge
I structure my sessions using the following methods:
1) Understand and set targets and goals overall
2) Split these goals into smaller achievable ones for the coming weeks
3) Gauge ability during the first lesson and adjust accordingly
4) Set regular homework - usually REAL past papers and past exam questions
5) Review these homework questions and highlight weaker points, spending more time on these points
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- King’s College London (2020) - Medicine, MBBS (Bachelors) (in progress)
- St Olave’s Grammar School (2014) - A*A*A at A2 (AAA at AS) (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Newstead Wood School (2012) - 12A*s, A (GCSE) (School) (✘ Not On File)