As an English tutor, I have taught both British students and non-native English speakers GCSE English and English Literature. I also have experience with students with language difficulties. On occasion, I have contributed articles for magazines and journals, including The Strad.
I am a composer, educator and pianist, recently graduated with a Masters in Music Composition (Distinction) from the Royal Academy of Music with generous funding from the Countess of Munster scholarship. Prior to this, I completed a Bachelors in Music degree (1st-Class Honours) from King's College London, achieving the Purcell Prize in Music for academic excellence. My music has been internationally performed across Europe,Asia and the Middle East, by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra, CHROMA, Lontano, Meitar Ensemble, Hill Quartet, Philomel, among others. Recently, my works have been featured at the Richmond and Putney Unitarian Church (London, UK), at the 10th Saxophone Symposium (Singapore), at the CEME International New Music Festival (Tel-Aviv, Israel) and had a guitar work recorded (Massy, France).
- Achieved the Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Music (LRAM) in Piano Teaching
- Possesses an Enhanced DBS Check
- Currently teaching on contract at a school near London
- 2 years of experience in teaching piano, up to grade 8
- I can teach a wide range of styles, from classical to pop music
- Experienced in teaching a wide age range, from 5 - 30 years old
- I can also offer lessons in music theory, history and composition
- Taught GCSE English tuition for the past 4 years, including students with language difficulties and non-native English speakers.
- Worked with a professional therapist in creating a teaching plan for students with language difficulties.
- LAMDA Grade 8, Speaking Verse and Prose (Distinction)
I believe in curating a bespoke lesson-plan/curriculum based on what the students require at their current stage of learning, be it strict learning according to syllabus, or a more casual-styled learning.
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|Royal Academy of Music||2021||Masters||Distinction|
|King's College London||2020||Bachelors||First Class Honours|
|Royal Academy of Music||2021||Other||Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Music (LRAM) in Piano Teaching|