I am a caring and competent teacher who possesses deep enthusiasm and a sharp and committed focus to promoting children’s learning at all times. I am able to devise and implement ways to enhance children’s learning through skillfully stimulating them whilst challenging them to deepen their knowledge and understanding.
I have a First Class Honours in Bachelor of Arts in Primary Education with Art & Design Specialism. In relation to Art, it is primarily devoted to informal education, a lifelong process whereby individuals acquire attitudes, values, skills, knowledge and inspiration through personal connections. In view of my artistic background, I continuously endeavour to intertwine this within my teaching practice.
I understand the importance of reliability and trustworthiness to potential students booking lessons. I am registered for automated yearly DBS enhanced disclosure checking.
I have been teaching in inner London Primary Schools since 2013. This has been hugely enriching for my practice since I have had the opportunity to teach in independent sectors as well as schools which predominately consist of EAL learners. Below are a list of key skills and duties I have implemented during my teaching experience.
· Planned and taught all areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage and National Curriculum.
· Differentiated my provision to support all ability groups and pupils with IEPs, SEN and EAL.
· Recorded a range of formative and summative assessments.
· Implemented my Art and Design expertise into my planning.
· Planned and set weekly homework tailored to the individual needs.
· Took an active role to designate supporting adults within my classroom and phase team members.
· Liaised accordingly and built trusting relationships with pupils, staff and parents and carers.
· Held parent workshops regarding current new developments in the Early Years and Key Stage 1.
I have been tutoring for the past 4 years which has included KS1 and KS2 primary aged children. I am a highly reliable and creative tutor with an exceptional work ethic. I am strongly skilled in implementing tailored lesson plans to accommodate a wide variety of learning styles and needs. Furthermore, I have a strong familiarity with a variety of tutoring techniques and possess high skills in group and individual tutoring. In addition to this, I have always been mindful to maintain exceptional interpersonal skills with parents and carers.
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Roehampton||2013||Bachelors||Bachelor of Arts in Primary Education with Art & Design Specialism|
|University of Roehampton||2013||QTS||Qualified Teacher Status|