I am a hardworking, motivated and result oriented person. I have experience in teaching privately to ACCA, AAT, Undergraduates and ICAEW students in the UK and abroad. The reason why I am applying for this role because I already have experience and I love to teach accountancy.
I have also worked in accountancy firms where I
attain various skills
• Preparation of Management accounts
• Assisting in Stat accounts for tagging
• Email correspondence with clients
• Improvement in excel skills
My teaching approach
• Focus on concepts and practice questions according to marking scheme
• I also give proper time to prepare my lecture
• I possess good verbal and written communication skills
• I am a good planner
Most of my students passed in their first attempt. I am very passionate to enhance my career in teaching and work for the betterment of society.
I have a vast experience in teaching accountancy,taxation and performance management subjects.
My approach is to understand the student by asking relevant questions about the subject in order to get the overview that how much effort I need to put to attain the success.
And I also give practical examples to solve the questions.
|Languages||English (British), Urdu|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|Oxford Brooks University||2016||Bachelors||Bsc in Applied Accounting|
|Association of Chartered Certified Accountants||2015||Professional||ACCA|