Information About Tom - Whitley Bay tutor - (5 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Tom:
I am a maths teacher with a maths PhD. I have also tutored for several years, including GCSE, A-level and QTS numeracy skills.
I have tutored maths for several years, including GCSE, A-level and QTS numeracy skills.
I was a tutor for Newcastle University Maths-Aid, which was a drop-in service where any student could ask maths questions.
I completed my PGCE with QTS (secondary maths) in 2017.
I describe my tutoring style as friendly, patient and flexible. I am capable of adapting to the needs of the individual.
I restore and build up confidence in maths.
If you would prefer a tutoring session longer than one hour, I also offer 1.5-hour and 2-hour sessions.
• 1-hour tutoring session - £40
• 1.5-hour tutoring session - £55
• 2-hour tutoring session - £70
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2017) - School Direct PGCE (Secondary Mathematics) (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2017) - PhD in Pure Mathematics (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2012) - MMath in Mathematics with First Class Honours (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Heaton Manor School (2008) - Maths (A) and Further Maths (A) A-levels (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||5|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
As a result of his help Leon is confident he will achieve an A in his Maths GCSE which is a big improvement in a relatively short period of time.