Information About Thomas - Muswell Hill tutor
After finishing my Drama and Theatre degree at Royal Holloway University with a 2.1 I decided to pursue acting. I then was offered a place on the two year professional acting course at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in 2010. Since then I have worked extensively in theatre and television. My acting work includes:
- 2010: Adam in Shelagh Stephenson's 'Enlightenment' at the Hampstead Theatre, directed by Ed Hall.
- 2011: Lead role in the final series of BBC's Spooks.
- 2011: Lead role in the Channel 4 series World Without End.
- 2012-2013: Lead role in BBC America's Copper.
Since leaving drama school I have gained a solid work ethic from intensive filming and rehearsal schedules. It is my goal to teach drama and theatre studies between acting jobs, something I've maintained by returning to the Bristol Old Vic to lecture on what life is like as an actor.
Since beginning my course at Royal Holloway in 2005 I have been studying and workshopping drama and theatre studies. I have helped in running a children's drama workshop throughout my time in Bristol and thoroughly enjoy the process of teaching, be it for people interested in drama as a subject or as aspiring actors.
Like acting: tutoring is a learning process for all involved. I fully understand the varying degrees with which we are all susceptible to tutoring and I exercise great patience when teaching people of all standards.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (2010) - FdA in Professional Actig (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal Holloway University of London (2008) - Drama and Theatre BA (Hons) 2.1 (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)