I am Teresa, Spanish teacher with more than 10 years of experience. I have QTS and also a degree in Pedagogy. I have pursued a varied course of study that has provided me with a significant understanding of child/adult development and pedagogy.
Throughout the course of my career, I have had wonderful opportunities to teach diverse groups of students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Spanish Teacher assistant (West London Free School).
- Spanish Teacher in London (private lessons) for 5 years, developing lesson plans and taught beginning to advanced Spanish classes.
- Teacher at the Adult education Center “Giner de los Ríos”, where I developed a literacy and numeracy program with students (30-60 years old) who were very diverse both culturally and linguistically, in order to improve their communication skills.
- Primary School Teacher assistant providing care and education for four and five year-old.
- Private lessons (in Spain), for students who needed extra help in areas such as language, maths and science (10-16 years old).
I am passionate about teaching and forge relationships with students that help build a sense of confidence and enable them to grow as learners
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Huelva (Spain)||2007||Bachelors||Teacher|
|University of Granada (Spain)||2012||Bachelors||Pedagogy|
|Cambridge University||2017||College||Certificate in Advanced English|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|