Information About Stephen - Stockton-on-Tees tutor - (9 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Stephen:
Over twenty years experience as college lecturer, head of department and Assistant Principal. Experienced examiner and chief examiner. Current A level Economics examiner with OCR Cambridge International.
Living in Thornaby on Tees and normally working in a 20 mile radius but also:
Working online using Skype
Tutoring in Harrogate.
Extensive experience of Business Studies and Economics teaching. Extensive tutoring experience with very positive feedback.
1. Expert teacher in both Economics and Business.
2. Good and sympathetic listener. Tuition designed to meet individual needs.
3. Big emphasis on exam questions and exam technique.
4. Online tutoring using Skype and FaceTime. I can scan and email work to you.
5. I can set and mark work on a regular basis if required.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Leeds (2002) - Education (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- University of Leeds (1987) - Economics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Sunderland Polytechnic (1984) - PGCE Business Studies (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- University of Sheffield (1978) - Business Studies (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||9|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
Thanks for the feedback. It was unfortunate your son didn't want to study online.
Good communicator of information.
We initially wanted tutoring for his Economics A level but they also worked on his Business Studies A level too.
Mr never just got up when their time was over, they almost always went considerably over at no extra charge.
My daughter is about to begin her A levels, also doing Economics, and if she needs any tutoring I will immediately contact Stephen again.
My son has got into his first choice University and for that we will be forever grateful to Stephen as he got A's for both his Economics and Business Studies.
Thanks for this positive feedback. I look forward to continue working with you to achieve a good grade for A level Economics.
Thank you for this feedback. I am enjoying working with Katy and guiding her to success in AS Economics.