Information About Simran - Holland Park tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Simran:
I am available on weekends only, and tutor from home (in Gerrards Cross).
Able to provide tutoring for:
- 11+ 13+ and KS3 Maths
- GCSE Maths (all exam boards) *helped one student from C to A* grade
- GCSE Chemistry only
I am a fourth year medical student at Imperial College, with 4 years tutoring experience.
I tutor GCSE maths (helping one student from C to A*), 11+ maths and Edexcel AS Level Maths. I also tutor GCSE sciences.
I have experience tutoring over 12 pupils for over 4 years now, and am currently a mentor for Year 8-13 Science STEM workshops, which involves leading experiment demonstrations and aiding pupils in completing follow-up worksheets.
I also have experience with advise for Medical School personal statements and medical school applications, and have taught seminars in Medical Ethics to sixth form students at a Medical school applicant day at Imperial College.
I am able to take on the responsibility of a tutoring position immediately, and have the enthusiasm for teaching to make a success of it, and look forward to hearing from you.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Imperial College London (2020) - Medicine (Professional) (in progress)
- Dr Challoners High School (2014) - A level Maths (A) (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Dr Challoners High School (2014) - A level Biology (A) (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Dr Challoners High School (2014) - A level Chemistry (A) (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
We would not hesitate to recommend Simran.