Information About Shiroma - South Shields tutor
I am well organised, reliable, very patient and kind person. My aim is always to keep the student on target. I have a BA in Post Compulsory Education and an MA in Lifelong Learning in Education.
* Mentoring special needs students with their Maths entry 3 - level 1 and level 2 for 7 seven years at my local college.
* I have been teaching cover for maths entry 3 for special needs learners at the local college for 2 years.
* I am an experienced further education lecturer for IT and cookery and have done this for 8 years.
* i have experience and knowledge in developing new courses and teaching materials.
* Planning and preparing lessons.
* Monitoring and assessing students’ progress constantly to make sure they have understood what has been taught each lesson
* One-to-one lessons where I will provide feedback and explain work clearly step by step.
* Will be learner centred (I will teach according to the learners required need}
Additional Languages: Sinhala
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University Northunbria (2010) - Masters in Education (Lifelong Learning) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University Northunbria (2007) - Bachelor of Arts (Hons) For Post Compulsory Education and Training (PCET) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- University Northunbria (2005) - Certificate in Education for Further Education and Training Practice (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Open University (2005) - Certificate in Information technology and computing (Professional) (✔ On File)