I am well organised, reliable, very patient and kind person. My aim is always to keep the student on target. I have a BA in Post Compulsory Education and an MA in Lifelong Learning in Education.
* Mentoring special needs students with their Maths entry 3 - level 1 and level 2 for 7 seven years at my local college.
* I have been teaching cover for maths entry 3 for special needs learners at the local college for 2 years.
* I am an experienced further education lecturer for IT and cookery and have done this for 8 years.
* i have experience and knowledge in developing new courses and teaching materials.
* Planning and preparing lessons.
* Monitoring and assessing students’ progress constantly to make sure they have understood what has been taught each lesson
* One-to-one lessons where I will provide feedback and explain work clearly step by step.
* Will be learner centred (I will teach according to the learners required need}
Tags: South Shields Maths tutor, South Shields Special Needs tutor, South Shields Primary Maths tutor, South Shields Casual Learner Maths tutor, South Shields Primary Special Needs tutor, South Shields Casual Learner Special Needs tutor