I achieved my teaching qualification 4 years ago from the Institute of Education specialising in Mathematics, Physics & Computing. This is probably one of the best places in the world to obtain a teaching qualification from. Since then I have taught different things in different environments which gives me depth & experience which will enable my student the best possible experience from me.
I currently work as an IT Trainer where I teach businesses how best to use IT databases to issue press releases. I am constantly looking at ways I can make myself a better teacher & give my students the best possible experience & outcome.
* Taught in academic education, corporate business, public sector & in the leisure environment
* Teaching experience totaling 5+ years.
* Tutored in Mathematics for the past 4 years
* Understand GCSE & pre GCSE Maths very well
* Identify student requirements
* Tailor make a systematic plan to target requirements
* Teach using thorough, clear & concise language
* Balance between tutor & student input into the class
* Short sharp sessions, no long drawn out boring lessons
* Simple, direct, no nonsense approach to ensure student learns quickly, effectively, retaining information
Tags: Waltham Forest Maths tutor, Waltham Forest Primary Maths tutor, Waltham Forest Secondary Maths tutor, Waltham Forest GCSE Maths tutor, Waltham Forest Casual Learner Maths tutor