Information About Shaheen - Wolverhampton tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Shaheen:
Principal of a tuition centre specialising in Entrance Exams, Primary school English & Maths, SATs Key Stage 1 and 2, Secondary school English & Maths, GCSE and A Level English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
We are an independent tuition centre located close to the centre of **Removed By Admin** offering children of primary and secondary school age specialist tuition in the core subjects of maths, English and Science. We understand and recognise what parents seek from private tuition and can provide a service to suit. Our centre therefore provides a service where:-
* Our staff have significant experience teaching in schools and are fully proficient with the national curriculum
* All our staff are fully qualified teachers, CRB checked and currently working in various primary and secondary schools
* Our experienced staff can quickly recognise areas of weakness and build a plan to improve these
* We provide affordable and accessible tuition. Our prices start from £6 an hour
* We run small class sizes by having a small teacher to student ratio
The centre specialises in the following areas:-
Primary School Level
* 11+/Grammar School Entrance Exam Preparation - for Grammar and Independent schools in Wolverhampton, Walsall, Telford and Birmingham
* English and Maths Ages 4 - 11
* SATs Year 2 and Year 6 Preparation and Revision
Secondary School Level
* Key Stage 3 English and Maths (11-14)
* GCSE English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics Preparation and Revision
* A Level English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics Preparation and Revision
The centre can help to develop your child in the following areas:-
* Mathematics, English and Reading Intervention
* 11+/Grammar School Entrance Exam success in Mathematics, Reading Comprehension, Creative Writing, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning
* Improve your child's skills and knowledge to do better at school
* SATs preparation for Year 2 and Year 6
* Support transition between schools
* Catch up on school work after illness, holiday or unexpected absence
£6 an hour - Primary School which includes 11+, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
£10 an hour - Secondary School Key Stage 3 Maths and English
£12.50 an hour - Secondary School GCSE (Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
£15.00 an hour - Secondary School A Level (Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
* Have significant experience teaching in schools and are fully proficient with the national curriculum
* Have knowledge and acumen to help your child succeed
* Can cater for students across all abilities from those requiring additional support to high achieving students
* Will treat each child as their own, giving 100% dedication and commitment to each child
* We aim to ensure our students increase their knowledge in all aspects of learning, develop their speed, accuracy and ability to think independently and increase their self confidence. We are fully experienced with the national curriculum and requirements of the 11+/grammar school entrance exams.
* We value and encourage the importance of education and getting the best education possible. Getting into the best schools sets a child for life. We will strive to ensure each student is given the best chance of success.
*All students get a tailored learning plan.
*We aim to give regular feedback to parents.
* We have a safe, friendly and helpful environment at the Centre
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Wolverhampton (1996) - 2:1 in Computer Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|