Information About Sana - Rugby tutor - (23 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Sana:
I have done MPhil in Structural Engineering from Warwick University and working as Senior Engineer in Safety, Technical & Engineering.
I have been teaching since my O-levels and have taught mechanics and engineering analysis during my MPhil.
I believe one to one tutoring helps students to gain confidence. Students learn more quickly in friendly and fun environment. Me and my husband work together to help students achieve the level of grades they desire. My husband is an Electrical Engineer and works as Infotainment Engineer in Jaguar LandRover. We use various techniques to make it fun for students while they learn and prepare them for exams by doing mock exams.
Additional Languages: English (British), Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- APMG (2011) - PRINCE2 (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Warwick University (2010) - MPhil in Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- NED University (2004) - B.E in Civil Engineering - Distinction (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||23|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
my daughter is tutored by sana's husband, he is very patient and understanding and she's become more confident in the short time she's been there.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to someone else.
- both time you came you didn't bring any books or supporting materials when I requested to bring for every lesson.
- tutoring is a two way process but you came to lessons expecting me to solve each and every question for you without engaging in the question.
- As per original request we never had any lesson for A-level maths and physics.
- I refunded all the money which you paid and had to drop you home as your mom was upset and wouldn't come to pick you up.
I am sorry Amanda that I was unable to help you but you need to be patient with tutors and willing to participate and learn. This is the reason you had problems with other tutors as well.
I wish you very best of luck to find the tutor you are looking for.
They have really gone the extra mile to support him, and it has boosted his confidence a lot.
I would thoroughly recommend Sana and Fahad - many thanks to both of them!
Such a kind approach!
Even after a few sessions my son has grown in confidence and feels he will do very well in his exam.
In addition to Sana's wide skillset, her husband Fahad has taught me Mathematics-Mechanics. What I have liked about this is that I have effectively got two great tutors in one place so I have lessons with Sana for certain areas of the module and then Fahad for others.
Lastly they are extremely welcoming and easy to get along with, I would highly recommend Sana (and Fahad) to anyone who wanted help in furthering their maths skills.
As a tutor not only did she help improve my understanding of subject, she provided a warm and friendly environment for me to learn in. Where i felt comfortable to express my opinions and ideas.
Now my tuition is over i can safely say if i ever need more tuition Sana will be my first choice, i have left this experience feeling my knowledge has improved and i have gained a friend.