Information About Sagar - Barnsbury tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Sagar:
- Need a quick boost in your subjects, with GCSEs round the corner?
- Need an extra push to elevate your grades?
- Want a head start for exams?
My name's Sagar, and I'm a 2nd year medical student at UCL (University College London). I know what it takes to achieve the grades you want, and just how difficult it can be to make that leap.
- Tutored at The Hemel Hempstead School as a member of Sixth Form, to students taking their GCSEs, with very positive feedback from staff.
- Achieved 9A*s and 4As at GCSE (including an iGCSE in Maths and Additional Maths) and A*AAA at A-Level, so am aware of the level required
- Helped prepare students wishing to study Medicine at university
I'm a firm believer in ensuring that my students understand what they're learning, rather than rote memorisation. This is tackled by simplifying concepts, and encouraging students to work efficiently whilst testing their understanding. As a result, I have seen students' confidence rise rapidly and found that they now have a new appreciation for the subject.
As a medical student, I am also happy to discuss applications for medical school, as well as tips for interviews for example.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The Hemel Hempstead School (2013) - GCSE Biology (School) (✔ On File)
- The Hemel Hempstead School (2013) - GCSE Chemistry (School) (✔ On File)
- The Hemel Hempstead School (2012) - GCSE Maths (School) (✔ On File)