Information About Roslyn - Paisley tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 3 referees rated Roslyn:
My name is Roslyn and I am a passionate primary teacher with over 10 years teaching experience.
I'm a creative person who loves teaching and tutoring.
With over 19 years experience of working with children and young people, in a variety of capacities, I know how to best motivate, tap into and harness skills development for all types of learners.
My skill area is working with additional support needs but likewise I am equally confident supporting high achievers that require extra challenges.
As a teacher with 6 years experience in tutoring, I see that there is a real need for parents to be able to fully support their child's learning at home. I see parents who are keen to help their child's development but are not sure where/how to begin. I hope that is where I can help.
My support to you can be in whichever vein you choose but some examples are:
1) 1 Hour 1:1 tutoring specifically geared to pupil's needs/set targets
2) 2 Hour 1:1 tutoring specifically geared to pupil's needs/set targets (this can be over 2 days)
3) Provision of agreed educational packs/resources for parent/child use to support learning
4) Provision of ASN resources e.g. visual timetable, praise chart, social stories (as agreed with parents)
I am available to tutor weekday evenings (may not be the same day each week) Weekend mornings are also be available.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Strathclyde University (2008) - PGCE Primary (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- Strathclyde University (2003) - Educational Studies (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- James Watt College (2002) - HND Supporting Learning Needs (College) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
My daughter’s maths has improved a lot since Then.
Thank you Roslyn