This is how 2 referees rated Rosa Maria:
English (Foreign Language)
A versatile language teacher, with experience in every educational sector. Affable and dynamic, with good communication skills. Now considering a position in the Spanish Language teaching market within UK universities as a language instructor or language programme coordinator. Experienced in Spanish language teaching in United Kingdom universities.
September 2004 until present
Language Instructor at Hispanic Studies Department:
▪ Course convenor, marking and setting exams, invigilating exams, class and teaching material preparation
▪ Lecturing in a wide range of different levels:
Spanish for ab initio students
Spanish with Commerce, fourth year students
Translation and Grammar, second year students
▪ Coordinator of the Oral lessons in every language level: first, second and fourth year Spanish language oral groups.
September 2009 until present
Part-time Language Tutor at the Brass House Adult Education Centre at Birmingham. Responsible for the DELE exams (Instituto Cervantes Official/International language exams). Responsible for culture content courses related to Hispanic Culture and Society.
September 2005- June 2008
Part-time Language Tutor (Spanish). Centre of Modern Languages, University of Birmingham, UK:
Teaching a wide range of different levels in evening classes oriented for adult, young professionals and university students wanting to learn a language.
Language teacher in a Spanish Course for Language teachers. Intermediate Level. King Norton's Girls Language School, King's Norton, Birmingham, UK.
Teacher of a Vocational Oriented Course in English for the Customer's Service
Fundación Universidad y Empresa/ Universidad de Cádiz, Cádiz, Spain.
▪ 200 hour intensive course for unemployed people, sponsored by the regional government in Andalucía (Southern Spain) and funded with money from the EU.
September 2001-August 2004
Part-time Lecturer at the sub department of English for Specific Purposes, part of the Modern Languages Department at the University of Cádiz, Cádiz, Spain.
▪ Teaching a wide range of courses:
English for Medicine Students
English for Naval Engineering Students
English for Labour Relations Studies
▪ Course planning and teaching, translation skills devised and taught.
▪ Exam setting and marking
September 1998-August 2001
Part Time Lecturer at the Modern Languages Department at the University of Cadiz, Cadiz, Spain.
▪ Course convenor and lecturer on the following topics:
Fuctional Grammar (3rd year module)
English Literature Twentieth century (1st year module)
Introduction to Literary Studies (1st year module)
▪ exam setting and marking
▪ other departmental duties: individual tutoring, departmental meetings.
September 1997-June 2002
Full Time English Language Teacher in an University Preparatory School for Nurses "Salus Infirmorum", Cádiz, Spain.
▪ Teacher or two different course levels in a Vocationally Oriented Secondary School for Nurses and Laboratory Technicians
▪ Coordinating the language department, group tutor in some of the years, teaching, marking, extracurricular activities (Editor and Publisher of the College's Magazine)
Trainee Teacher. Rafael Alberti Secondary School, Cádiz, Spain
▪ Teaching four different courses in Spanish and English Language and Literature, ages groups ranging from 14 to 18
▪ Compulsory training period during the "Spanish" PGCE.
social personal development.
De-emphasise rigorous, performance-oriented, test-dominated approaches. Provide opportunity for success.
Respects student’s feelings and aspirations. Right to self-determination.
|Date Last Logged In:||03/04/2014|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||2 Av. 2.50/5.00|
Tags: Wolverhampton Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton English (Foreign Language) tutor, Wolverhampton Primary Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton Secondary Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton GCSE Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton A-Level Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton University Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton Casual Learner Spanish tutor, Wolverhampton Primary English (Foreign Language) tutor, Wolverhampton Secondary English (Foreign Language) tutor, Wolverhampton GCSE English (Foreign Language) tutor, Wolverhampton A-Level English (Foreign Language) tutor, Wolverhampton University English (Foreign Language) tutor, Wolverhampton Casual Learner English (Foreign Language) tutor