I am a qualified maths teacher. My teaching method is simple - practice, practice and more practice. Practice makes perfect and permanent.
Here is what you will do with me:
• You will practice maths and its application in real life
• You will rehearse formulae and apply to solve exam style questions
• You will wear an examiner’s hat to understand how you can achieve full marks
when answering questions
• You will get a meaningful written and verbal feedback to improve
your problem-solving skills
• Frequent exam practice (depending on your progress)
• You will get regular homework
I have over 15 years maths teaching experience in KS3, KS4 and KS5 levels.
Enhance your maths grades - my motto is 'practice, practice and more practice'. Practice with me and you will get a regular constructive feedback that will make you a confident mathematician.
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|INTERCOLLEGE||1996||Bachelors||1:1 BSc Computer Engineering|
|De Montfort University||2017||PGCE||Education and Training|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|