Information About Rokonuddin - Leicester tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Rokonuddin:
I am a qualified maths teacher. My teaching method is simple - practice, practice and more practice. Practice makes perfect and permanent.
Here is what you will do with me:
• You will practice maths and its application in real life
• You will rehearse formulae and apply to solve exam style questions
• You will wear an examiner’s hat to understand how you can achieve full marks
when answering questions
• You will get a meaningful written and verbal feedback to improve
your problem-solving skills
• Frequent exam practice (depending on your progress)
• You will get regular homework
I have over 15 years maths teaching experience in KS3, KS4 and KS5 levels.
Enhance your maths grades - my motto is `practice, practice and more practice`. Practice with me and you will get a regular constructive feedback that will make you a confident mathematician.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- De Montfort University (2017) - Education and Training (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- INTERCOLLEGE (1996) - 1:1 BSc Computer Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|