This is how 2 referees rated Haleema:
Why choose me?
- Sessions led by a fully qualified primary school teacher.
- Specialist tuition for eleven plus and entrance exams.
- Tuition aligned with the New National Curriculum.
- Tailored sessions specific for your child, challenged and adapted to their strengths and ability.
- Verbal and written parent feedback after every session and parent consultations every three months.
- Use of laptops/Ipads and other technology.
- Choice of being tutored in the comfort of your own home or going to the tutor.
Sessions offered… - English
- Y6 SAT's Preparation
- Entrance Exams (Verbal Reasoning/Non-Verbal Reasoning depending on school requirements)
All sessions are an hour long and children may have up to two sessions every week.
- All sessions costs £15.00 for the hour except Y6 SAT's preparation and Entrance Exams.
- Y6 SAT's preparation and Entrance exams cost £18.00 per hour.
**SIBLING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE**
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher with experience of working in schools across Leeds and with a variety of ages. I have also worked as a teaching assistant in schools as well as a SEN support assistant so can adapt easily. Also worked as a tutor for a well-known private company before starting up alone.
I am a strong believer in working with my students' strengths while challenging them to improve areas of weakness in a supportive and friendly manner. As well as the syllabus required, I also teach the study skills students need to continue their learning between lessons
I tailor the way I tutor to the individual needs of the student as no child works in the same way. I am happy to go over any past papers, provide example responses to a variety of exam questions as well as going back to the basics and ensuring there is a firm foundation ready to build upon and develop and answering any specific questions they may have.
Whilst my primary goal is to enable students to be the best they can, I also strive to make their lives easier. I understand that academic schedules can be highly demanding especially when juggling numerous other responsibilities. I therefore do my absolute best to always be available to help, ensuring that I respond to emails, texts, or calls as soon as I possibly can.