Information About Ragni - Chelsea tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Ragni:
I am a trained primary school teacher with more than ten years of experience in a highly reputed independent school in India.
An effective classroom practitioner with the required behavioral management skills and personal commitment needed to ensure that all my students succeed and fulfill their academic potential. I am very passionate about making a real difference to young people’s lives through teaching. I can bring high-level skills to the table and genuinely strive to satisfy each and every pupil’s unique learning requirements. Furthermore, I posses a vast experience of working in diverse academic settings & developing lessons for a wide range of students.
I am fully capable of teaching the full curriculum.
I have a confident manner with excellent interpersonal skills and I am happy working both as an individual and as part of a team.
I have had an excellent reputation within my profession
a) Tutoring experience
• I have been tutoring children of Year 1,2 & 3 after leaving Hawkesdown House School (Independent School, London) in 2014
• In India, I regularly provided private, one-to-one, tuition to children who were unable to keep up with the pace of the rest of the class.
(b) Hawkesdown House School (Independent School), London [2011 –2014]
• Worked as a Classroom Assistant in Year 2
• Have been asked to occasionally cover for absentee teachers.
• This period has been extremely beneficial to familiarize myself with the curriculum and also the teaching practices in UK
• Have undertaken software training for SMART Board and also Fire Safety Awareness Training within RBK&C
• Helping students to develop their creativity and intellect at a pace suited to their personalities and abilities.
• Ensuring that teaching equipment & learning materials are clean, looked after, well maintained & safe at all times.
(c) Riverdale School (Independent School), Dehra Dun, India [1996 – 2008]
Class Teacher of Year 2 (Full-time)
I keep my lessons informal and relaxed but firm. All children are different in their ability, confidence and understanding, I help him/her to perform to the best of their ability and at the same time motivate him/her to work towards higher & higher goals, without feeling the pressure.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Annamalai University,India (1996) - B.Ed (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Garhwal University,India (1987) - B.A. (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Convent Of Jesus & Mary,India (1985) - ISC(Equivalent to'A' levels) (School) (✔ On File)
- Convent Of Jesus & Mary,India (1983) - ICSE(Equivalent to 'GCSE' levels) (School) (✘ Not On File)