Information About Prachi - Stanmore tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Prachi:
I am a female tutor with a Bachelors and PhD in Engineering. I have worked in the Oil and gas sector and in academia as Associate Prof of Engineering. Currently working with a genomics start-up. Have wide-ranging teaching experience from 4 different countries in three continents. Have worked with students from curriculum design in primary schools to tutoring high-school students and have taught at Bachelors and Master's level and supervised Masters and PhD theses.
I can help help you make incredible improvements and achieve terrific results in Maths, Science and Engineering subjects.
I have an excellent track record I have successfully helped my students consistently achieve top grades at GCSE, A-levels and at uni. Many of those who achieved grades A stars were predicted to get a mere grade C by their schools others were faring much worse.
• MEEG 331, Fluids 1: Mechanical Engineering, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, USA
• PTEK 202, Process Technology: University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
• PTEK 241, Multiphase Flows: University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
• TVM040, Petroleum Technology: University College of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
• MAS104, Engineering thermodynamics and Natural Gas Technology: University College of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
• Modelling multiphase flows with Fluent: Pune, India
• Using Computational simulations for designing High Performance Buildings with Mechartes Researchers: New Delhi, India December 2011
• GCSE Maths: AQA; Edexcel, IB
GCSE Sciences: AQA; Edexcel, IB
• A-levels: Core, D1, S1, AP
• Engineering Mathematics, Optimization and Control theory, Reaction Engineering, Separation Process
• Thermodynamics, Pre-calculus algebra, Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics
I believe that each one of us are born with a unique skill set and strongly believe that the one size fits all approach is misleading and therefore tailor my sessions to each individual student. I try to identify the strengths and weaknesses and then use the individuals's strengths to overcome his/her weaknesses.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi, Norwegian, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Delaware, USA (2005) - Mechanical Engineering (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- IIT-Delhi, India (1999) - Chemical Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
Mrs Mary Ekpene.
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Hope you have a good break. I look forward to working with you afterwards.