Information About Patrick - Newham tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Patrick:
Teaching has always been a part of what I believe identifies me as a person. After my A levels in 1996, I had the opportunity to do my national service as an understudy teacher in Economics in Ghana and since then, the passion has not left me.
In United Kingdom whilst I was a student at London Metropolitan University where I read BA Banking with Economics and Law; and University of Leicester where I read Diploma in Management Banking and Financial Services from 2001, I continue to provide private tuition in English and Mathematics at the GCSE level. This was to provide additional support to students and pupils with additional needs in order to improve their grades, build their confidence and pass their exams.
What more, as my degree comprises Economics, accounting banking and Law, I had the opportunity to help A level students over the years and never stopped teaching even when I became an ordained Minister. My role as a Minister entitles me to teach every Sunday bible class since 2008.
As my background has been teaching, I want to take this opportunity to take to the highest level by teaching in a school setting as my desire is to continue lecturing even as far as university is concern.
My extensive management experience both as a Minister managing people from all walks of life as well as Director of Community Development which I still do for the charity has given me the experience and communication skills necessary to help community to anybody that I come across and it has been a success combing this role with teaching as it helps to communicate easily and understands the feelings and those of my audience.
I therefore believe I will be able to bring my experience to bear on the subject that I will teach if I am given such an opportunity. As a team player, I believe in the philosophy of working together to achieve set goals whilst giving people the chance to contribute using their individual talents.
I trust that my ability to learn quickly to improve upon the skills that I have already acquired will help me to contribute my quota towards the goals set by your organisation.
Professional Skill Summary:
• 5+ plus years experience as part of the Customer Service Team
• 7 plus years Management Experience
• 5plus years as Director of Community Development and Relations
• 3plus years as Coordinator of youth Offending Project
• Multi **Contact Detail Removed**/Partnership working
• 10 years Home Tuition Experience: Tutor in Maths and English (GCSE), Accounting and Economics, Business Studies and Law (A levels and Pre University Level) Personal Statement
• 8 Years Experience as an ordained Minister and Bible Lecturer
Assignment and Home exercise after each lesson. Solving of past exams questions to prepare student
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Footsteps Training (2017) - Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- London Metropolitan (2010) - BA HONs Banking with Economics and Law (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Leicester (2003) - Diploma in Management banking and Financial Services (Professional) (✘ Not On File)