Information About Patrick - Bedford tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Patrick:
English (Foreign Language)
I have until recently been employed as a researcher and teacher in British and German Universities. I now work in the field of public policy and am keen to continue teaching as a personal tutor.
Undergraduate Seminar Leader, Department of Sociology, Goldsmiths, University of London.
• Privacy, Surveillance and Security (Sociology, Level 3). Led medium-sized group tutorials.
Academic Tutor, Department of Geography Durham University
• Human Geography: Space and Place in a Changing World (Geography, Level 1). Led medium-sized group tutorials on a range of concepts and approaches in human geography. Grading of formative and summative assessments.
• Cities (Geography, Level 1). Led large-group seminars on modernity and comparative urbanism. Grading of formative assessments.
•Political Geography (Geography, Level 2).
Led medium-sized group tutorials on contemporary political geography and ethics.
Academic Tutor, Beihang University, Beijing
•English for Academic Purposes
It is important to discover and work with individual learning styles and to then provide tailored tutoring. I believe that learning should be enjoyable and consider this essential to attaining best results.
I am passionate about education, knowledge and learning and hope to support the needs of tutees.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Durham University (2011) - PhD Human Geography (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- Durham University (2007) - MA Research Methods (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Durham University (2006) - BA (Hons) Human Geography (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)