Information About Pan - Coventry tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Pan:
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
Fully qualified Chinese Mandarin Native teacher with 7 years teaching experience in China and the UK with the following relevant qualifications:
1. Certificate of Teaching Chinese to the Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL).
2. Standard Mandarin Speaking Certificate.
3. AQA Examine Board Qualified Examiner of Controlled Assessment
4. Updated DBS (CRB) check.
1). 2012.1 –Now Freelancer, UK, Visiting Mandarin Teacher & Intercultural Consultant
•Teaching Mandarin Chinese to speakers of other languages; covering ranges from beginners to advanced level and academic area (HSK, GCSE & A-level).
•Visiting Companies in West Midlands area to provide the intercultural training and business relocation advice.
•Providing individualized training materials and assessments.
•Visiting schools in West Midlands area to teach Mandarin Chinese to pupils in group classroom and providing pupils’ activities materials, e.g.: games, singing in Mandarin and etc.
2) 2010.11 –2011.11 iMandarin, Shanghai, Mandarin Teacher
•Teaching Mandarin Chinese to speakers of other languages; covering ranges from beginners to advanced level and academic area (HSK).
•Teaching Mandarin Chinese to pupils in small group classroom and providing pupils’ activities materials, e.g.: games, singing in Mandarin and etc.
•Providing individualized teaching materials and assessments.
•Communication with clients.
•Attending regular seminars arranged by the organization with the feedback and curriculum design.
3). 2009.7 – 2009.8 Department of Supply Chain, Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co… Ltd, Business English Trainer
•Teaching English business culture.
•Introduction of the Examination of Business English Certificate (BEC).
•Tutoring examination techniques.
4) 2008. 9 - 2009.8 Hangzhou Power Language Training Institute, English Tutor
•Assisting English Teachers in pupils’ classroom with English and Chinese Interpreting, introduction of regulations and marking assignments.
•Communicating with students and teachers.
•Tutoring IELTS examination techniques to the students who were going abroad to study.
Focusing on aspects of Mandarin Chinese: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing and also Chinese culture.
Providing inclusive learning to meet individual leaners' needs.
One-One/small group class teaching.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The University of Warwick (2012) - PTLLS (Professional) (✔ On File)
- International Association for Teachers of Chinese to the Speakers of Other Languages, USA (2011) - Certificate of Teaching Chinese to the Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- The University of Edinburgh (2010) - MSc (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Zhejiang University of Media and Communications (2009) - BA (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|