Information About Olivia - Camden tutor - (13 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Olivia:
Government and Politics
Media / Communication Studies
I am an Oxford PhD researcher with a first class BA and an MA distinction, and I focus on guiding undergraduate and postgraduate students through social science coursework.
I am thorough, prompt, I understand the pressure of academic work, and I do my best to provide my tutees with clear recommendations that will help them with: structuring essays, engaging with relevant literature, adopting a clear academic writing style, and formulating a persuasive argument.
I am very pleased to have helped all my tutees craft well-written essays, and this has been consistently reflected in their feedback. I conduct most editorial work online, but I am happy to provide one to one sessions in Central London for students who need help with planning.
For students who are looking for help with written coursework I always:
(1) Read the essay thoroughly
(2) Write a min. 500 word report where I highlight the essay's strengths and limitations, and make clear recommendations for content, structure, and style improvement.
(3) Support the report with on-text comments that make specific suggestions for additions, deletions, style errors etc.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), French, Romanian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Oxford University (2016) - Anthropology (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- The University of Birmingham (2013) - Social Research (Masters) (✔ On File)
- The University of Birmingham (2012) - Cultural Studies (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||13|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
I have benefited greatly from her expertise, breadth of knowledge and ability to explain complex concepts clearly. From the first session, she made it a priority to understand my personal objectives and has given me useful guidance and advice.
Olivia has an engaging manner and genuine passion for research and teaching. After each session, I leave feeling better equipped to produce high-quality work.
She's committed, professional and punctual. I would highly recommend her!
Olivia is very kind and talented, I highly recommend her to anyone!
She was also very quick replying to my emails.
I would definitely recommend her to others