Information About Nuzhat - Bristol tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Nuzhat:
I’m a currently a Geology PhD student based at the University of Bristol. I did my undergraduate at the University of Cambridge graduated with a 2.i in MSci and BA (Hons) in Natural Science. I studied Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Geology. I also studied the same subjects at A levels and achieved an A*A*A*A. I still love all of these subject, so I do enjoy tutoring when my students are eager to learn.
- More than 100 hours worth of experience in tutoring in the past year for science and maths at GCSE and A Level standard
- Volunteer as an English teacher in a Primary school in Nepal for one month (2013)
- Volunteer as a teacher (for Science and English) at a summer camp In Hong Kong for five weeks (2012)
- Private tuition for AS maths while in sixth form (2010)
I adore working with children and hence have spent my summer between academic years to help students in foreign countries with their English, Math and Science in both schools and summer camps. I also have 60+ hours experience of tutoring Maths and Chemistry at both A Level and GCSE standard as well as Physics GCSE. I have tutored both young students (age 13 upwards) and adults.
As a recent student myself, I know how daunting it may feel admitting your difficulties within the class so I want my students to feel confident when addressing their struggles one on one. I try to encourage my students to understand the concept behind the question, rather than how to answer it mechanically, so that they are prepared no matter how unconventional the exams appear to be.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Cambridge (2014) - 2:1 Natural Science (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Cambridge (2013) - 2:1 Natural Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- St Saviour's & St Olave's CoE School (2010) - 3 A*, 1 A A-Levels (College) (✔ On File)
- St Saviour's & St Olave's CoE School (2008) - 5 A*, 6 A GCSEs (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|