Information About Nilesh - Hornchurch tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Nilesh:
Nilesh offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
>> FIRST LESSON - HALF PRICE!
I will effectively contribute towards the fee that you`ll have paid to `purchase` my details. I want this to be a partnership and this is a gesture towards that commitment
>> ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Over 12-years experience in both teaching and mentoring/coaching. Have taught in excess of 75 students;
- Qualified Chartered Accountant - trained with one of the Big 4 Professional Services firms in the world;
- Hold a first-class degree in Finance and my result was the highest in the entire Business School;
- Maths GCSE result was the highest in London when I sat my exams;
- Have taught and mentored a number of students who went on to read at Red Brick universities including a number that went on to Oxbridge
(All full references are available on request)
1. "Nilesh stood out from our very first lesson; his energy, charisma and genuine interest in me were attributes I did not find in previous tutors I used… I was inspired to think beyond the rigid curriculum, which highlighted Nilesh’s sincere enjoyment of the job"
- Somil Desai, former student - Cambridge graduate and now studying medicine at Oxford University
2. "Having been a fortunate and regular recipient of Nilesh’s leadership both educationally and pastorally, I can attest to the nature of his teaching and presentation style. The passion, charisma and confidence which underpins his expertise is infectious and has never failed to fuel my desire to learn" - Anay Bhatia, former student, now a Head of department as a school teacher
3. "Having been exposed to Nilesh since an early age, I have always found him to be a continued inspiration to me. It is quite clear to me now that only a well rounded individual can influence people of a young age. Nilesh is a prime example of this because when I look back at the critical times of my childhood, he was there to support me. I recently qualified as a pharmacist and there is no doubt in my mind, it is people like him that have helped me to achieve my aspirations" - Bhavesh Patel, former student now practicing as a Pharmacist
4. "Mr has worked with tutoring my children for over 3 years now. I have been very impressed with his approach, in going above and beyond the call of duty. He will take as long with the child as needed to get his message across and has a level of patience and demeanour children respond well to" - Dr Parth Shah, parent
>> WHAT MAKES MY LESSONS UNIQUE?
- I am NOT a teacher by profession - I do this BECAUSE I SIMPLY LOVE WORKING WITH young adults and helping them REALISE THEIR POTENTIAL - it is THE most rewarding of challenges!
- Despite not being a teacher I have 20 years of experience of working WITH children from VARIOUS backgrounds
- My lessons are INDIVIDUALLY tailored - sessions will consist of genuine teaching with me PRESENT AT ALL TIMES.
- I will focus ONLY ON THOSE AREAS your child wants help with – there is no pre-prepared work sheets that your child will be left alone to work through whilst I am doing other things
- I will create a learning programme specifically for your child – which we will amend regularly to reflect their progress and changing needs
- You will have my contact details should you ever wish to discuss any concerns, give feedback or ask any questions. In more recent times, children have FaceTime`d me around exam time to go through last minute revision/queries etc and I am absolutely committed to this approach of being available AT ALL TIMES
- MY METHODS HAVE EVOLVED OVER TIME and I am now confident that IT WILL BRING SUCCESS TO YOUR CHILD. This is supported by the FACT that every single student I have tutored has seen improvement in their grades between the time I met them and them completing their exams
(CRB certification and references available)
I thoroughly enjoy the challenge of working with children and have been working with various children, from all backgrounds, and learning abilities, for the past 20 years. I started working with kids with reading difficulties through to aiding disabled students, one in particular with MS, at University. Since then, I have focussed more on private maths tutoring, which I have been doing for the past +10 years.
Although I have no formal teaching background, I have the academic platform, and more importantly, the emotional intelligence to work with children - changing my approach based on the individual child`s ability and learning style.
I have conducted a lot of research into tutoring, before I set up, and believe that my approach of making each class tailored to the needs of the child works really well and all of my tutees to date have worked hard and achieved success.
Below, I have listed the grades of my last set of GCSE students (2014/15), along with the grade they were originally predicted:
Student 1 - Achieved a `B`, predicted `D`
Student 2 - Achieved a `A `, predicted `B`
Student 3 - Achieved a `A`, predicted `C`
Student 4 - Achieved a `A `, predicted `A`
Student 5 - Achieved a `B`, predicted `C`
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi, Gujarati
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- KPMG (2008) - ICAEW - ACA (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Birmingham City University (2003) - BA Hons Finance - 1st Class (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
Nilesh came across as friendly and knowledgeable tutor.
I know that you are really busy at the moment and yet you took precious time out to put up some kind words.
I wish your daughter all the very best in her upcoming exams.
Thank you once again,