Information About Nikki - Maidstone tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Nikki:
***I am currently travelling the world, but have started a waiting list for tutoring during the summer holidays/new school year. If you are interested, please get in touch.***
I am a qualified secondary science teacher, specialising in Biology. I currently teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 at a local grammar school and therefore am up to date on specification subject content and examination style. Since primary school age I have loved science and therefore claim the title of most enthusiastic teacher given to me by my students. I also hold the titles of Tonbridge and Malling Biology teacher of the year 2015 and Kent secondary teacher of the year 2015.
I am also an AQA GCSE Biology examiner, therefore I am able to provide help with examination technique.
I have been teaching for 4 years.
- Taught IB SL and HL Biology
- Tutored AQA AS and A2 level Biology.
- Taught AQA GCSE Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- AQA GCSE Biology examiner
- Taught AQA IGCSE Biology, Physics
- Taught BTEC Level 2 Applied Science
- Tutored Cambridge IGCSE Biology
- Tutored Edexcel IGCSE Biology
An initial tutoring session is used to understand the tutee better and to pick out the areas we need to work on. A personalised plan is set up for the student. In later sessions we will use videos, diagrams and past paper questions to help improve understanding and examination technique. Homework can be set on request.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Canterbury Christchurch University (2014) - QTS Secondary Science Teacher (QTS) (✘ Not On File)
- University College London (2013) - BSc Molecular Biology - First Class (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)