Information About Nigel - Steyning tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Nigel:
June 2017 Results.
Pupil 1. OCR. A Level. Result. grade A
Pupil 2. Edexcel. A Level. Result. grade B
Pupil 3 OCR. AS Level. Result. grade A
Pupil 4. AQA. GCSE level Result. grade. 6.
I am interested in helping pupils reach their potential in GCSE level maths. I
I believe this is of ultimate importance to anyone who wishes to maximise their chances of success in today's job market by achieving a quality grade in A level maths.
I have taught maths at secondary level for 2 years in South African schools ( Glenwood and Beechwood ) and been involved in private tuition for many years.
I work as a SAP software developer by day.
To give the pupil confidence to participate and succeed in maths class at school
Assess pupil's ability at current level
Recovery plan to consolidate identified weaknesses ( if any )
Cover more difficult areas of the syllabus
Encourage good practice :
(1) Step by step solutions using question indicators
(2) use of Past Papers
(3) familiarity with formulae
(4) understand rather than memorise
(5) good exam preparation technique
(6) good exam technique
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Department of Education and Science UK (1985) - Verification of Qualification 1 (Other) (✔ On File)
- University of Natal (1977) - Diploma in Higher Education (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Natal (1976) - Social Science with Mathematics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)