Information About Nicci - Crickhowell tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Nicci:
I live in Gilwern and run a rhyme time in the library and a tots group in our hall. My husband is the vicar of St Elli Church so run a small Sunday school and am a mother of three children…
1995 – Present (private music teacher – registered with first tutors.com online)
Music Teacher - Colleen Bawn primary school 1997- 2000 (Zimbabwe)
Music Teacher - Falcon College private boys secondary school 2000 - 2003(Zimbabwe)
Responsibilities as school music teacher
• Teach prescribed music syllabus, including musical concepts and performance, history of music and musical culture.
• Conduct assessment in both written form and performance.
• Produce and direct the yearly school plays… • Provided one-on-one and group tuition.
• Taught students to read notation, and chord charts
I am a music teacher with a high level of experience and a zest for sharing my passion for all things musical. Well acquainted with the ABRSM Syllabus, I hold a strong belief that music can change lives for the better. I seek to equip students with the performance, composition and theoretical skills that will see them excel no matter which path they take in music. Am happy to teach in a group or one on one… I also have a special needs child and am researching ideas and ways to engage her. At the moment we have successfully used colour to understand composition. I do half hourly lessons up to grade 2 (£10 for 30mins), then from grade 2 level the lessons will be 45 mins (£15/ 45mins). If you would rather not do exams and depending on your ability we can decide after a trial lesson how long you will need.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Swansea Metropolitan Universtiy (2008) - Post Graduate in Management (College) (✔ On File)
- Music Academy Zimbabwe (1996) - ABRSM grade 7 (College) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|